RAC and IOR Student of the Year
Nominations now open : Enter Here
Entries close on the 23rd June
The IOR and RAC National Student of the Year Awards is set to recognise and reward the industry’s best up-and-coming RACHP technicians.
If you have an exceptional young person working and studying in your organisation please nominate them. Their achievements will be acknowledged in front of an audience of RACHP professionals at the Cooling Industry Awards on the 27th September, if they are recognised as one of the top ten finalists.
- Highlight your business commitment to encouraging and developing new industry talent
- Help promote excellence in training
- Finalists will be nurtured by the IOR with high profile events and benefits
- Exposure in RAC magazine for companies and colleges whose nominated students are shortlisted
- The top ten students will be recognised at the Cooling Awards, along with their employer and college
- All 10 finalists receive commemorative certificate and free IOR membership
- The top three finalists will receive a cash prizes
How to enter?
Start by collecting information about your candidate. Each nomination must include
- The student's personal statement of up to 600 words.
- Start by telling us how and why you joined the RACHP industry and why you decided to take on a course of study.
- What have you enjoyed most about your studies so far?
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- Give practical example of a recent situation where what you have learned as part of your studies help you at work?
- What are you ambitions? What do you see as your next step in the industry?
- What advice would you give to someone considering studying for qualifications in the sector now?
- The training providers nomination statement
- An employer reference
- At least two customer references. These can be internal or external customers
- A closing statement from the student of up to 100 words explaining what sets them apart from the other candidates